Pioneer Venture Group
Pioneer Venture Group (PVG) is the the first student-led venture fund at DU. PVG invests up to $25K in early-stage companies across multiple industries including healthcare, technology, consumer goods, agriculture, and clean energy. There are 15 open spots in this pilot cohort for the roles of lead partners and general partners.
PVG is currently seeking applicants across all majors & disciplines who want to gain experience in entrepreneurship and venture investing. Interviews will be conducted in mid-September. PVG anticipates beginning to evaluate companies for investment in September.
- Gain hands on experience in managing a venture fund
- Help companies succeed through successful investments
- Work with faculty and business leaders in the venture investing and entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Join with the potential to receive course credit
- Commitment for the full 2019-2020 academic year
- Lead partners can expect10-20 hours/week
- General partners can expect up to 10 hours/week
- 15 spots are open in this pilot cohort
- Open to graduate students and exceptional undergraduates
- Applications must be submitted by AUGUST 23 (LAW) & SEPT. 13 (ALL OTHER SCHOOLS)